Friday, October 06, 2006

Blogging, working and Cavus Bay

I've now discovered how time wasting this is! Been posting on other people's blogs and fiddling with my own instead of working.

However, I'm over half way on the new book, and trying to prevent characters from running off in all directions. Forwards would be good, and fairly fast, if I'm do the other half in the next four weeks. Publishers Accent Press (www.accentpress.co.uk) are currently in Frankfurt, so I'm hoping they'll be too busy to chase me up when they get back...

I have been asked about Cavus Bay, see previous post, so here are two shots of it. As you can see, it is very beautiful and extremely quiet. Us regulars are torn between sharing it and losing the essential feel of the place, and losing it altogether because there are so few visitors now that no tour operators go there.


No comments: