Monday, August 24, 2009

Looking for a fan!

I received a lovely email via my website this morning, and have tried to reply three times, only to have the horrible FAILURE message come whizzing back on elastic. Part of the address was sue@pepper, and she says she read the blog, so if she does - please get in touch again!

Otherwise, not much to report. Still struggling with book 6, but spent a whole afternoon doing hard copy editing yesterday and feel a little happier with it. One Twitter-friend says she's aiming to do 6000 words a day this week for a deadline. Deadline? I'd be dead! I aim for 2000 a day, but the amount of thinking I do uses up so much time that I flag at about the 1500 mark. I wish I could think it all through first and then just type the words, like copytyping. Doesn't work like that, though, does it?

Philly moves up to London at the weekend (between gigs) and starts at The Royal Academy on Tuesday. Gor blimey. I would like to thank all my friends who have so generously helped her. I am truly gob-smacked. You all deserve - well, I don't know what you deserve. Sainthood, possibly.

Now to plod on with book 6. See you soon -ish.

No comments: