Monday, May 24, 2010

New review

I was delighted this morning to receive a message from Paul Magrs to tell me he'd reviewed my first Libby Sarjeant book, Murder in Steeple Martin. I was even more delighted to find he was a highly respected writer and academic. His website is http://www.paulmagrs.com/(still can't do proper links) and the review is here: http://www.facebook.com/l/dc2d9;paulmagrs.com/blogs/?p=526

Having suffered from some kind of viral infection for nearly two weeks, I got even more behind with Murder Imperfect, but I'm on the home straight at last. Perhaps it would be A Good Thing to get on with the next one as soon as this one's gone off!

6 comments:

Glynis Peters said...

I bet you were thrilled with that review!

I hope you feel better asap.

Glynis Peters said...

I bet you were thrilled with that review. The fact he went a bought the rest must have made you dance. Well done!

Lesley Cookman said...

Thanks, Glynis. And he's an academic, too! Wow.

Sarah Callejo said...

Well deserved review Lesley. Good luck with your WIP, hope you're fit enough to run your writing marathon.

Chris Stovell said...

Hi Lesley, I hope you've recovered from your illness now. Good news about the review.

I wanted to thank you for your kind comments on the RNA blog. Faffing about sums it up! I hope you're ok after I'd stirred up those regrets. Best, Cx

Toni Sands said...

Lovely, lively blog, Lesley. Good news re the review and your book sales.