Friday, December 15, 2017

It's Panto Time!

Oh, yes it is. But before that, a small announcement. As a special treat (?) Accent Press will be releasing a Libby Sarjeant short for Christmas.

It was difficult to cram a full blown murder mystery into 16,000 but I managed, more or less. Here's the link to Amazon: Murder Most Fowl.

And on another tack entirely, it has just been decided that I shall be doing next year's pantomime at my local theatre. This is diving back in with a vengeance, as my involvement in all things theatrical has been downgraded significantly over the last few years, so I'm going to attend the last few rehearsals of this year's production, by kind permission of the director, and start reading a few modern scripts, as my own Sleeping Beauty will need updating. I shall also be coercing every technician, set designer and Musical Director I've ever worked with to come and show me how everything works these days. I'm not proud.

Talking of pantomimes, my announcement of a few months ago about my own being taken on by a new publisher seems to have been premature. I haven't heard a word from said publisher since then, so, if I can be bothered, I shall have to find out how people go about selling their scripts in this e-publishing age. Luckily, all my original scripts are on on my hard drive, so will be available for re-formatting.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everyone.

No comments: