Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Busy, busy, busy...

Traditionally, The Playhouse Box Office opens for the sale of pantomime tickets on December 1st, although I think this will change as so many tickets are bought online these days. Panto is the only one with restricted sales.

We are deep in rehearsal for Sleeping Beauty, which has not been without its problems.


In addition to this, I have foolishly taken on the challenge of writing the third novella (45,000 words) in The Alexandrians series, set in Edwardian Nethergate, the seaside town which features in the Libby Sarjeant series. This means two books with delivery three months apart - I shall be writing them virtually at the same time. Both have been started, although not got beyond the first chapter of each, and I've had to do an awful lot of research reading for the third Alexandrian, as I'd forgotten a lot!

We've also just run a competition on social media to win a beautiful limited edition mug, created for me by Michael Gill, of the London Mug Studio. https://www.londonmugstudio.co.uk/product/murderandthepantomimecat

And the first of the new batch of Audio books has come out with a lovely interview, thanks to Isis Publishing:https://www.facebook.com/Isis.Soundings/photos/a.483472278408096/208385792503618

So it's all been a bit busy, as you can imagine.

If I don't manage another post before Christmas, I wish you all the happiest of times.

1 comment:

Jan Jones said...

Gosh, Lesley, makes me feel faint just to think of you taking all this on. Good luck - and remember to sleep occasionally!